This week, I have a list of questions for you.
Why and There?
- Where have you always wanted to go? and why?
- Where have you traveled in the past? What did you like most and least?
- What do you enjoy most about traveling?
- What are your hobbies?
- Have you done any research into your dream trip?
- First time to the destination? (For Italy, Rome, Florence and Venice are great for your first time. While in China, Beijing, Xian, and Shanghai are great for your first time there.)
- How active do you want to be?
- Do you prefer a fast pace with many things to do and see or a slower place to allow for more relaxation/spa time?
- What are the top three experiences you want guaranteed on your trip?
- Want to take in museums and highlights? Want to take your time with the culture and people of the destination(s)?
- Do you want private tours? “Skip-the-line” tours? Reserved seats at shows?
Groups large and small or not?
- Do you enjoy the camaraderie and shared experience of a group?
- Do you look for time to explore on your own?
- Want to travel in what size group? or privately with how many people?
- Do you want to dine with a group at highlight restaurants or wander around and make your own culinary discoveries? (NOTE: It is not necessary to choose.)
- When would you like to travel? Food for thought – October/November is a great time for China as sites are much less crowded but a very bad time for a Southern Africa Safari as October and November are among the hottest months of the year and Victoria Falls has much less water.
- Want to experience Alaska? Peak travel months are July and August but there are advantages to visiting at other times during the brief tourist season of May to September.
- Want to go to Europe? How about a Christmas markets tour in December? Can you travel in March? While you’ll need a jacket, the airfares are better and you won’t be there with the maximum crowds of peak tourist season
Please contact me today to discuss your answers.